|H’azurylipfe’D has been working as a “hobbyist” artist for almost seven years. She works digitally with Paintshop Pro 9 and Photoshop and also uses Daz3D for smaller objects. |
“And when I paint on canvas, I use oils. I’m a slow painter, because of all the details I paint. When I paint on canvas, I first make a photo manipulation of the piece to use as a guideline, and so that I can finish the painting without losing inspiration.”
Heidi says she finds inspiration in many places including: music, people and their hidden emotions, legends, myths, the spiritual world, pagan ritual, dreams and real life events.
She lives with her husband, two sons and three cats in Belgium where she recently began working on a formal arts degree at an arts academy close to her home. She creates under the name of “Azurylipfe” and has gained a following on the art website deviantART where her work is also available for sale [link] or for commission.
If you want a commission done ,just send me a note and i will see if I have time for it . Be sure you have something in your mind that you want. During the proces I'll send previews so you say instantly if you want it different or not, so that the piece ends up the way you want
TOOLS OF TRADE
Paint Shop Pro 9
DAz 3D studio
WHAT DO I PROVIDE
1. Well, if you want a commission from me, it's that you probably know my work. in the other case, take a look on the whole gallery.so you have an idea of the kind of thing I can do... I can try other things but i can't promise it looks good, unless you have a full idea of what you want and i see it before me, then i can probably make it.
2. While tasteful nudity is perfectly fine, I do not do pornography, graphic violence or offensive subject matter. I reserve the right refuse a request if I find it offensive or out of my range of abilities.
3. I always make my pieces in the highest pixels/inch/dpi600 as i can.
4. payment comes before picture is started and sent away
WHAT CAN I DO...
* Fantasy (elves, faeries, princesses,)
* Mythology/Spirituality (demons, angels, gods, goddesses)
* Challenge me...
photomanipulations created for this price are for your own personal viewing. You may not reproduce (except prints created for personal viewing), redistribute or sell works I create for you personally. You may post my works online, but always include my name and copyright information, as well as a link back to my DA account .
When you commission me for characters of your own creation, all rights to the characters remain yours and I will always fully credit you. However, I retain the full copyright to the particular image which I am commissioned for meaning I have the right to display online in my portfolio and in my galleries (online and in real life)Of course, all original characters will remain yours. This does not mean I can sell your pictures without your permission. When putting any commissioned pieces up for sale, I will need your permission and also require an additional fee for making prints and products available .
In addition what is mentioned above, if you would like your commission made available as prints, coasters, puzzles, mousepads, magnets, postcards, greeting cards, or mugs, I charge an additional fee of 1 euro per each type of product you would like to make available. This fee is ONLY for making the product available, NOT for the actual product. ( still need to figure out a bit more )
I require full payment before starting work. I prefer payment through PayPal. Paypal payments can be made to email@example.com. . I will not start work until the money order has arrived.
depends on the fact that its a pure manipulation or digital painting is involved...
I. Personal (non-commercial purpose)
Base Prices for detailed manipulation without any digital painting involved
* 600-900 pixels - 20 euro
* 1200-1800 pixels - 40 euro
* 1800-2700 pixels - 60 euro
* 2000-3000 pixels -100euro
II. Image licensing and commercial projects
1. Book covers: starting 250 euro (Exception: self published books - starting 125 euro).
2. CD covers/inserts: starting 250 euro (Exception: self released CDs - starting 125 euro )+ fee for every cd sold.
First, check my Commission Queue to see if I have any open spaces. Bare in mind that if it is full, you may still submit a commission request to me BUT it may take me a while to get to your piece.
How it works:
1. Email me with your commission request using my commission form and I will respond with whether I accept or deny your request.
2. After accepting your request and your turn comes up in the commission queue, I require that you pay before any other progress is begun on your commission.
3. Once payment is recieved, i will ask if you wanna add me to messenger, the reason is while i'm working on it, i send previews , so that way you can change the things you don't like, or wanna see added, so you will get the piece you really like and wanted when its finished i will send you a link with a password, in a high resolution jpeg file, or psd file.
4. it can be that when i start on the commission i will finish it , 2 days later, but when i feel that it needs a detail, i will search till i have that detail before i will finish it, that can take max 2 weeks
Have any questions, comments, or suggestions? Feel free to Note me via Deviantart